This page will be used to include different resources around different topics. We will be building this page up over the time of this project with new themes and downloads being regularly added.
- Actions for small business owners to improve their mental health and wellbeing
Save a Life – Take the Training: The Zero Suicide Alliance free e-learning suicide prevention training takes only 20 minutes.
Public Health England has launched an updated Psychological First Aid (PFA) digital training module, aimed at all frontline and essential workers and volunteers:
- The course aims to increase awareness and confidence to provide psychosocial support to people affected by COVID-19.
- PFA is a globally recognised training in emergency situations and PHE have developed this new course as part of their national incident response, and in partnership with NHS England, Health Education England, FutureLearn and E-Learning for Health.
- The course is free, and no previous qualifications are required.
- It takes around 90 minutes to complete and is also available in three sessions for the learner to complete at their own pace.
- By the end of the course, outcomes will include: understanding how emergencies like the COVID-19 pandemic can affect us, recognising people who may be at increased risk of distress and understanding how to offer practical and emotional support.
11 Mental Tricks to Stop Overthinking Everything Stop worrying and start growing https://www.inc.com/scott-mautz/11-mental-tricks-to-stop-overthinking-everything.html
Sleep! Not a luxury but a biological necessity https://www.hartlepoolmind.co.uk/index.php/blog/sleep-not-a-luxury-but-a-biological-necessity